Have you seen our new signs? Maybe you’ve noticed something different on our Twitter feed? Or perhaps you’ve seen some updates to our new website?
Yes, we’ve changed our name! Up until recently, we had nine health centers that were using eight different names. Now, we’re all unified under the same name: Greater Family Health.
Even though we have a new name, three things won’t change. These are:
- Our mission will always remain the same: to provide quality, affordable health care for all, including those without the ability to pay.
- You will still be able to see the physicians and team members who have cared for you.
- You will continue to have access to your patient portal.
“All of our locations are now unified under one name to help patients learn more about — and access — the outstanding clinical and support services available throughout our organization,” says Bob Tanner, CEO of Greater Family Health. “For example, we found that most people who are using one of our health centers are unaware of the other locations and services that we offer. By using one name, streamlining our website, and establishing a one-call access system, we will increase awareness of all our network offers.”
Here’s a breakdown of what our new name means to us:
- “Greater” represents access to more services and higher quality care.
- “Family” supports the diverse patients we serve and the organizational culture we value.
- “Health” emphasizes the future we envision for our patients and community.
With our new tagline, “Care to Live Greater,” we want to inspire you and your family to see us as a top resource for all of your healthcare needs. We provide prevention, diagnostic and treatment programs for people of all ages, with unique programs dedicated to Women’s Health, Pediatric Care, Senior Health, Dental Services, and Behavioral Health. We also provide translation services, health benefits enrollment, discounted pharmaceuticals, transportation assistance, and care and case management.
As you explore our new website, you might notice a few updates. These are:
- Our website is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant: “This means our website is now as accessible as possible to people with a wide range of disabilities,” says Tanner. “For example, people with hearing or vision impairments are now able to read and understand the content on our website.”
- We speak your language (six, in fact!): “We serve a diverse group of patients from all over Illinois,” Tanner says. “That’s why our website can now be translated into six languages: English, Spanish, Hindi, Russian, Arabic and Chinese (traditional).”
- Check out our patient support services: “We don’t want anything to stop you from getting the care you need. That’s why we offer a variety of services, from translation support to transportation assistance says Tanner. Take a look at what we offer.
We have one new centralized call center where you can make an appointment at any of our nine locations. Call 844-599-3700 to make an appointment today.
2550 N Annie Glidden Road
373 Summit Street
450 Dundee Avenue
1435 N Randall Road, Suite 408
1515 E Lake Street, Suite 202
3901 Mercy Drive
135 E Irving Park Road
165 E Plank Road
300 McHenry Road