Gail Borden Public Library’s TechKnow Mobile
Check out Gail Borden Public Library’s TechKnow Mobile at Greater Family Health’s 373 Summit Street location in Elgin, IL!
The TechKnow Mobile will provide hotspots and laptops for checkout. Technical help and community resources will also be provided. You will be able to return these and any other library items to the TechKnow Mobile during regularly scheduled stops.
You will also be able to register for a library card!
Join Northwest Community Healthcare and Greater Family Health to have an understanding of how to best take care of yourself and your growing baby.
• About the hospital where you will deliver.
• Important resources
• What to expect your first two trimesters.
• Taking care of yourself physically and emotionally.
• Nutrition in pregnancy
• Managing discomforts of pregnancy.
• Importance of tracking baby’s movements.
These free classes take place the second Wednesday (Spanish) and fourth Wednesday (English) of each month at 4:00 pm at Greater Family Health located at 300 McHenry Road in Wheeling.