You might have heard of telehealth or telemedicine appointments. Well, Virtual Visits are just like that – during a Virtual Visit, you will have your appointment with your Greater Family Health provider over a video chat system while you remain at home. We have provided Virtual Visits for psychiatry patients for years. Now, we are expanding Virtual Visits to our medical and general behavioral health patients as well. Please note, if you are a new patient, you cannot be seen by a practitioner through a Virtual Visit.
To schedule a virtual visit, call 844-599-3700. When you call for an appointment, our Phone Operators will let you know if your appointment can be done through a Virtual Visit or if you will be asked to schedule a face-to-face visit at one of our locations.
To participate in a Virtual Visit, you will need either a computer, a tablet or a phone (iPhone or Android). Once your visit is scheduled, you will receive an email with instructions on how to prepare your device for the Virtual Visit. For your first Virtual Visit, you should sign in 10 minutes early to test the audio and video on your device. If you are not signed into your appointment at least 5 minutes after your appointment is scheduled to begin, you will forfeit your appointment slot.
- Laboratory Results
- PAP Smear Results
- Mammogram Results
- Radiology Results
- STI Test Results
- FOBT (Stool Card)/Colonoscopy Results
- Prescriptions and Refills (the exception being controlled substances)
- Skin Conditions Such as Rash, Minor Burns, and Minor Wounds
- Musculoskeletal Conditions Such as Back Pain and Arthritis
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Diarrhea and Constipation
- Uncomplicated Upper Respiratory Infection-Cough
- Sinusitis, Allergic Rhinitis
- Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms in a non-pregnant Patient
- Birth Control Advice
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Health/Outpatient Therapy/Counseling
- COVID-19 Follow Ups
- Peer Recovery Support
- Limited HIV Care Services
- Receive Greater Family Health’s nationally-recognized quality care from the comfort of your own home.
- No commute or need for transportation to our Health Center.
- No wait time.
- Stay at home and protect your loved ones.
- Same level of care, quality, and attention you know and appreciate.
Virtual Visits are available for patients with and without insurance and are the same price as a face-to-face visit in one of our Health Centers. Our sliding scale discount is available for eligible patients who are seen by a one of our practitioners via a Virtual Visit. Amounts due will be collected by our Billing Department through a follow up phone call.