Any person over the age of 18 will be eligible to receive the vaccine.
- 373 Summit St, Elgin, IL 60120
- 1515 E Lake St Suite 202 Hanover Park, IL 60133
- 3901 Mercy Dr., McHenry, IL 60050
- 300 McHenry Rd, Wheeling, IL 60090
- 135 E Irving Park Rd, Streamwood, IL 60107
- 165 E. Plank Rd., Sycamore, IL 60178
Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine may be booked up to 2 business days into the future.
The COVID-19 vaccine is provided at no cost to insured or uninsured patients. For insured patients, Greater Family Health will bill your insurance carrier.
Currently, we are only offering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine. Click here for information on the Moderna vaccine.
Patients will schedule a second appointment to receive the second dose of the vaccine when they come in for their first dose.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for registration prior to your appointment.
- After receiving your vaccine, you will be instructed to wait in the waiting area for at least 15 minutes for observation, so your total appointment length will be at least 30 minutes.
- You will receive a vaccination card that describes which vaccine you received.
- Your second dose appointment will be scheduled during this visit.
- Due to the nature of the vaccine, it is essential that patients arrive on time and keep their appointments to prevent vaccines from being wasted.